Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MOM DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING CARRIED AWAY?

Now this is what the girls told me when I was working at this fabric store. Every time a new batch of fabric came in, I took a liking to a few of the new arrivals. I was like a kid in a candy store, I had to have this fantastic new material.

When my girls started telling me I was getting carried away, I should have certainly noticed that I was spending an awful lot of my paycheck on fabric.

Oh well, there were three of us that sewed, we surely could use it sooner or later. I expect I still have some of that stuff around yet.

I had better get a job that didn't take all my earnings up by putting it back into the store. Stay tuned, I will tell you how I did just that.

Thought--When God is in control of our lives, things run smoothly. When we try to be at the helm, things can go sour pretty quickly! When all else fails, go back to the basics! This is a voice of experience speaking. Let God be in charge, not the other way around. He will never lead you astray.

No comments: