Monday, September 28, 2009

WAS MY FACE RED!!

During the time we were transferring books over to the new purchased computer, we had technical men to check out the system to see if it was running properly.

I had just gone up town and it was a very cold day. Afterwards I proceeded to come back, hung up my coat on a rack close to my desk.

I stood there talking to these men as they busied themselves with their expertise. Nothing that I could tell that they noticed anything wrong. I then looked down at my dress after taking off my coat and was about to straighten our my belt, etc. I said, "OH MY!" There I stood with my dress skirt practically around my waist and my slip was showing. Electricity from the lining in my coat and the extreme cold weather had built up. I was so embarrassed!!

Those two men were perfectly gentlemen and didn't let me know that they noticed anything unusual. I bet they had a "good belly laugh" later!!

Wisdom--Some days are like that!! Less than perfect!! It it good to laugh at yourself now and then. It relieves stress! This is not the only time I did something that wasn't funny at the time, but certainly funny in hindsight. Have you been there? Cheer up, it won't be the last time either!

No comments: