Wednesday, September 30, 2009

25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

Having daughters are a lot of fun and they come up with wanting to help make your anniversaries & birthdays super special.

On our 25Th wedding anniversary, they got together with my friend Lucile (I wrote about her in an article named Lucile). They planned a dinner and made it very special. They served it out on my friends deck. How thoughtful and how nice to have a friend that allows a couple girls to plan and make a dinner for their parents. They invited friends over to enjoy the evening.

We have had many such occasions that the girls went all out to make our birthdays, etc. times to remember. Thank you very much for the memories!!

Thought--Next year will be our 60Th wedding anniversary. Time has really flown by. A lot of blessing have occurred, as well and a few not so pleasant memories. We have been blessed with 2 great daughters, 2 wonderful sons in law, 5 super grandchildren and 4 sweet great grandchildren. Now that I feel is enough to be thankful for! Oh yes Nicole, we love our grandchildren spouses. They are an answer to prayer.

2 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

What? You aren't thankful for your grandchildren-in-law? That makes me sad! ;o)

neumo_rus said...

After I wrote this, I realized that I forgot to mention our grandchildren's spouses. Yes, they are just what I had prayed for. Fabulous!!!