Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WE HAD A "FUN" TIME!!

For the past few days we were visiting my nephew that lives in Ohio. I mentioned him in the article just a few stories ago.

It was hard not to have a "fun" time visiting at their house. He and his wife has the gift of hospitality.

While we were there, we learned about a very close friend of ours passing away. I wrote about her in the story named "Lucile". This Saturday they will have a memorial in her honor in Portland, Or. Hopefully, they will have a tape of it, so we can feel like we attended. They sent one when Elmer (her husband passed away).

I guess, it it high time I put some of my most cherished memories down on paper so these won't be lost forever!! Two of my very close friends died within a year apart.

Wisdom--The computer gives us older people a chance to put down in print the history of our family and friends, so others can see God in action as he answers prayers, protects and gives us so many blessings along life's pathway. Pound a "batch of nails" in behind the barn for all of these provisions.

No comments: