Monday, July 20, 2009

UCGOD2 ???

When we were driving home one time from vacation that we took in Michigan, I saw in front of us the licence plate that read "UCGOD2". I took a double take on that licence plate and INDEED I DID SEE GOD, TOO!

It was in the fall of the year and the trees were ablaze of color. How could you not see GOD in all of His SPLENDOR!!! You would have to be completely BLIND not to be aware of His handiwork.
The one that can't see is like the person that completely is BLIND to God's plan of salvation.
It is right before their eyes, but they can't see it. It is just too simple and Satan has blinded them to the TRUTH!

Wisdom--II Corinthians 4:4 states "In whom the god of this world (Satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." I trust and pray "UCGOD2"!

1 comment:

saintsue said...

I saw it too. Also GODZLUV and GODCUS2 all in Alabama.