Monday, July 6, 2009

GRANDDAUGHTER DAY!

I wonder what we would do without grandchildren! They are such a blessing!

Our granddaughter came over to help with the landscaping today. She also got busy and cleaned out a closet or two. She is a whirlwind at working! I think her parents taught her how to work and give it your all! Way to go Jodi! I love you very much and you make me very proud.

I remember her when she was really very small and wanted to help with work around the house. She wasn't very old (like 2 1/2 or 3 at the most). I gave her a cloth and told her she could wipe my walls down in the kitchen. I still have a picture of her doing just that. The cloth didn't have any water on it. She was so wanting to help. Precious memories!

We had a great day on the 4Th with family.

Thought--These summer days are such joy! We plan to go where our daughter lives tonight and enjoy a concert on the Quad at the University where her husband teaches.

1 comment:

Joberhamlincolm said...

I'm a whirlwind haha! thanks grandma!