Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY SISTER'S BRAINSTORM!

My sister and husband were retired and were visiting our home. One day early in the morning she came up with this "brainstorm" of an idea. It seems like her mind was always working overtime!

She was so excited and told me that when I retired, that we all should sell our home and move to a centrally located homes between our children's homes. She said, "You know where that would be, don't you?" I said that I had no idea. Then she said it would be where we live now.

This move would be about 800 miles for them, but for us it would only be about 100 miles. One of their boys lived in Kansas City area and the other son lived in the Dayton, Ohio area. Our girls would be extremely close, but not right in the city where either one lived. This seemed like a feasible foreseeable plan.

Little did we know that this would occur sooner than we were planning. Stay tuned and I will describe how it all came about.

Wisdom--Don't close the door on new ideas, it might turn out that those ideas turn out to be excellent!

No comments: