Thursday, October 16, 2008

EXHAUSTED BEFORE STARTING!

Here it is Thursday already. I can't believe the time flies so fast. Of course, when you are as old as I am, It takes me twice as long to do 1/2 as much work and I am 2 to 3 times more tired. So you can see time seems to slip away. This morning I got busy making a air condition cover (top) to our central air. The one I had was so bad that it was unusable. I knew I had a scrap of vynl and thought I could make it work. I did and I did make it work and I used shoestrings to tie it on so it wouldn't blow off. I thought about how this was a way of life when I was growing up--(Making do with what you happen to have on hand). The way the economy is going, I think we are headed for those times again and I wouldn't be surprised if they might even be worse. I hope not and I don't want to sound like doom and gloom so I will get off of that subject. I think of the scripture II Timothy 1:12b "For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed "unto him against that day". So this is a great promise when times look not too good. There are things that can't be taken away. PTL

No comments: