Thursday, March 4, 2010

MAGGIE--PERHAPS YOU COULD QUALIFY!

I received a printout from a friend today. I thought it was so right. This is what it said--

Entitled-- My Dog

I went down this morning to sign my dog up for welfare. At first the lady said,Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare. So I explained to her that my Dog is unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no clue who his Daddy is. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My dog gets his first check Friday. Is this a great country or what?

This truly is funny, if it wasn't so the way our government is operating these days. Rewarding the wrong people. Yes, and it seems like all the media goes right along with such idiotic kind of mentality. Our poor grandchildren, they will look back on their forefathers and wonder what kind of crazy ancestors that let this country get everyone in debt so that everyone is as poor as a church mouse. Spend, spend, spend is all Washington bureaucrats can think of. Somebody will pay dearly for this reckless spending. Bankruptcy comes to my mind.

No comments: