Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW AND MORE SNOW!

Winter seems to want to stay with us a little longer. The snow blower comes in mighty handy when there is snow on the driveway. The recyclables and garbage had to be put out and hence the driveway needed the snow to be gone.

My husband has been taking medicine to regulate his blood. When he has too thin of blood count, he could bleed internally should he fall. Too thick of blood he might have a stroke. Either way, it isn't good. He doesn't like that I use the snow blower, but I am a safer bet than he is on the ice. He has to get it started, and then I take over and blow the snow off of the driveway. We have had some mighty caring neighbors that has helped, also.

Our grandson purchased a new laptop for me and this is the first time I have gotten on to type with it. It has all the "bells and whistles" to it, so it will be sometime before I catch on to all of them. My old one was so SLOW that a new one was the way t0 go.

We have been checking into getting a new bathroom counter top. We have stripped the wallpaper off and hope to get all done before warm weather. We are rather SLOW like our old computer! Maybe we need to be traded in for a new models! Do you think?

No comments: