Saturday, March 7, 2009

HOW TO EAT AN ELEPHANT!

We have the daunting task of sorting through Evelyn's 86 year collection of "Stuff" in the next two weeks. It is like eating an elephant, you just have to take one bite at a time. We were getting close to getting our income tax finalized and were going over to help Evelyn do her income tax, but now it will be a blind attempt at doing her tax.

For a few days we will be quite busy, so if I don't have any stories, you know what I am doing.

Wisdom for the day--Get rid of as much "STUFF" ahead of time so someone else isn't faced with what to do with it. I'm speaking to myself as much as anyone. There was a e-mail sent to me from someone about "STUFF". If I can find it among my "STUFF", I might send it to you and you can file it among your "STUFF".

No comments: