Monday, March 2, 2009

"HORSE SENSE TEST"

During my high school years I was just an average student, I got good grades in the subjects I liked, but just average in those I didn't care much for.

One day the entire students in the school congregated and the teachers gave us all a test collectively. The purpose of the test was unknown and never revealed. Every person from Seniors to Freshmen took the same test.

In a few days they passed the test papers back to us with a grade on top. They announced the highest grade and the lowest grade. The highest grade was about 96 and I can't remember what the lowest grade was. Only one person received the highest grade. I looked at my test paper and couldn't believe that I was the one that was highest. There surely was a mistake! No--it was my handwriting, etc on it. I since called it the "HORSE SENSE TEST"! The test that they gave was just plain unadulterated "Horse Sense", no more nor no less. It was so easy I couldn't believe that anybody didn't get really high grade on it.

I guess, I inherited my dad's "Horse Sense", or I had a very good day that day!

Wisdom--Please be patient with me, God isn't through with me yet!

No comments: